Monday, February 1, 2010

I...I feel so alive...

Well, here I am. Let's see how long it lasts...

Okay, so. Reason, reason, gotta have some kinda reason for starting this thing...

Basically, what I want to do is to practice my voice. Getting my writing voice out there and sharing some of the stuff that goes through my head. I love all sorts of stuff, but I rarely go as far as heavily investing in them, so I figured I'd bring all my fancies to bear in one place, do a little ranting whenever the mood strikes me, and form HUGE RUN-ON SENTENCES LIKE THIS ONE! I just wanna do what I want, y'know?

In the end, who knows? Maybe I'll start writing poetry again, maybe even get the words together for a little kids' book like I always wanted. Or maybe just find a couple new friends on the web. Or maybe I'll just sit here and talk to myself.

So!

Thrusters on full, keep all the red shirts on the ship, and engage!

No comments: